How to Trade Choppy, Sideways Markets
Strategies for Managing Combination Corrections
Learn how to spot and act on opportunities during sideways corrections, when the markets are often at their most challenging.
- Format: On-Demand Course | 2 hours 34 minutes
- Presenter: Wayne Gorman
- Level: Intermediate
Learn how to turn a “nightmare” into an opportunity
Senior Tutorial Instructor Wayne Gorman walks you through how to turn a potentially aggravating trading “nightmare” into a trading opportunity. Wayne explains the rules and guidelines for Combinations and then jumps into two real-world trading scenarios: Japanese Yen and Robusta Coffee. This course teaches you how to navigate price action when there’s uncertainty in the marketplace.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What are the two different types of combinations
- The subdivisions and shapes of combinations
- How combinations differ from single corrective structures and double and triple zigzags
- How to anticipate when combinations will occur
- What rules and guidelines govern subdivisions of combinations
- What are some of the biggest misconceptions about combinations
- How to set entry, stop, price target, and exit levels when trading combinations
Meet Your Instructor
Wayne Gorman, CEWA-M, is a 40-year veteran risk manager and trader. He started out at Citibank, where he managed trading positions in money markets and derivatives. He traded full-time with his own capital for almost five years before. In 2013, Wayne co-authored the Amazon best-selling book Visual Guide to Elliott Wave Trading, published by Bloomberg Press. Wayne is also the author of multiple EWI trading tutorials.
Start Your Course Now:
2 hours 34 minutes | Intermediate
Order by Phone Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm EST
Contact EWI Customer Care at 800-336-1618 or 770-536-0309 (Internationally) or Online Chat and you will get a fast, friendly, knowledgeable person to assist you. Please be sure to mention code: SCS