The Wave Principle Applied
How to Spot a Pattern You Recognize and Put Your Trading Plan into Action
This course teaches you how to boil down your trading plan into a simple step-by-step process that should improve your success and minimize your risk.
- Format: On-Demand Course | 1 hour | Captions: English and Arabic
- Instructor: Jeffrey Kennedy
- Level: Beginner
Or, get it free when you subscribe to our Trader's Classroom educational service. Learn how.
Spot an actionable pattern, formulate your trading strategy and see it through to completion
Trading isn't easy, but you can keep it simple, says long-time EWI trading instructor Jeffrey Kennedy in his online trading course, The Wave Principle Applied -- How to Spot a Pattern You Recognize and Put Your Trading Plan into Action.
As Jeffrey says, losing trades are part of the game. Two critical keys to success are to minimize risks and eliminate emotional biases. Jeffrey shows you precisely how to do so in this course.
Here's what you'll learn:
- 5 actionable wave patterns that are best suited for trading
- 10 questions you must ask yourself before you enter a position
- How to catch and ride trending price action
- How to identify entry points, exit points and protective stops
- How to forecast price targets
- What it means to make the market commit to you before you commit to the market
- How to formulate multiple trading plans when you have two conflicting but equally viable wave counts
- And perhaps most important: How to keep your analysis and emotion separate from the business of trading
Bonus: Order now and get Basics of the Wave Principle FREE ($79 value)This 90-minute online video covers all the basics of the Elliott Wave Principle -- from its rules and guidelines, to wave personalities, to wave structures, to Fibonacci relationships. By the time you're done, you'll know how to spot the basic formations in price data and what to expect next.
Meet Your Instructor
Jeffrey Kennedy Chief Commodity Analyst
Jeffrey Kennedy, MSTA, CFTe, CMT, CEWA-M, draws on more than 30 years of experience as an analyst, teacher and trader. He was an adjunct instructor for five years in the Quantitative and Computational Finance program at the Georgia Institute of Technology, where he taught technical analysis. He also co-authored the 2013 book Visual Guide to Elliott Wave Trading. Jeffrey provides video forecasts and analysis for EWI's Commodity Junctures Service on a Daily and Monthly basis. He also produces video lessons for EWI's popular Trader's Classroom, an educational service that shows subscribers how to trade with wave analysis and supporting technical methods, as well as the newly launched Crypto Trader's Classroom.
Start Your Course Now:
Contact EWI Customer Care at 800-336-1618 or 770-536-0309 (Internationally) or Online Chat and you will get a fast, friendly, knowledgeable person to assist you. Please be sure to mention code: SCS