The Basics of the Wave Principle
This course is one of the best ways to kick off your Elliott wave education, or to refresh your knowledge of the basics.
- Format: On-Demand Course | 1 hour 30 minutes | Captions: English, Arabic
- Instructor: Wayne Gorman
- Level: Beginner
Or, get this course free with any other On-Demand Course purchase. See the selection of other available courses.
Learn the rules and guidelines that make Elliott Wave such a powerful tool
In this course, Senior Tutorial Instructor Wayne Gorman walks you carefully through the rules and guidelines, wave structures and personalities, Fibonacci relationships and more. Wayne's easy-to-follow instruction makes this course an ideal starting point if you're learning Elliott for the first time or need a refresher on the basic tenets.
Here's what you'll learn:
- How the Wave Principle can be used to predict market direction and turning points
- Characteristics of motive and corrective waves
- How to count waves correctly and avoid common counting mistakes
- The three rules of the Wave Principle and how to apply them
- Wave guidelines that help you anticipate wave distance, form and termination points
- Wave personalities -- the connection between wave position and mass psychology
- Fibonacci relationships and how to use them to anticipate price movement
- Fibonacci multiples, retracements and time relationships
Meet Your Instructor
Wayne Gorman Former Senior Trading Instructor
Wayne Gorman, CEWA-M, is a 40-year veteran risk manager and trader. He started out at Citibank, where he managed trading positions in money markets and derivatives. He traded full-time with his own capital for almost five years before. In 2013, Wayne co-authored the Amazon best-selling book Visual Guide to Elliott Wave Trading, published by Bloomberg Press. Wayne is also the author of multiple EWI trading tutorials.
Start Your Course Now:
Contact EWI Customer Care at 800-336-1618 or 770-536-0309 (Internationally) or Online Chat and you will get a fast, friendly, knowledgeable person to assist you. Please be sure to mention code: SCS