Introduction to Spotting Elliott Wave Trading Opportunities
Senior Analyst Jeffrey Kennedy teaches you how to spot high-confidence trade setups using Elliott wave analysis and supporting technical tools.
- Format: On-Demand Course - 2 hours 24 minutes | eBook - 65 pages
- Instructor: Jeffrey Kennedy
- Level: Beginner
Get practical trading tips and techniques
Veteran instructor Jeffrey Kennedy teaches you his easy-to-follow approach to identifying high-confidence opportunities. Jeffrey walks you through each lesson using chart after chart of real-world trading examples. The practical tips and techniques Jeffrey shares can be immediately applied to your own Elliott wave trading.
Here's what you'll learn:
- How to quickly assess a price pattern
- How to determine when there is an attractive opportunity, or when to sit on the sidelines
- How the simplest rules and guidelines have some of the most powerful applications for trading
- How to apply a unique Fibonacci technique to help you evaluate risk and reward
- How to identify and trade using Jeffrey's favorite Elliott wave pattern, the diagonal triangle
- How to trade the Zone, one of Jeffrey's long-used strategies
- How to calculate stop levels and targets with accuracy
Bonus: Order now and get Basics of the Wave Principle FREE ($79 value)This 90-minute online video covers all the basics of the Elliott Wave Principle -- from its rules and guidelines, to wave personalities, to wave structures, to Fibonacci relationships. By the time you're done, you'll know how to spot the basic formations in price data and what to expect next.
Meet Your Instructor
Jeffrey Kennedy Chief Commodity Analyst
Jeffrey Kennedy, MSTA, CFTe, CMT, CEWA-M, is Chief Commodity Analyst at Elliott Wave International (EWI), with 25-plus years of experience as an analyst, trader and teacher. He writes Commodity Junctures, EWI's premier commodity forecasting package that focuses on Elliott wave analysis of the commodity markets. He also produces Trader's Classroom, an educational service that shows how to spot trading opportunities with wave analysis and supporting technical methods. In 2014, he achieved the title of a Chartered Market Technician, certifying his proficiency in multiple technical analysis tools. Subscribers and students always tell us how committed he is to empowering them to achieve trading success.
Contact EWI Customer Care at 800-336-1618 or 770-536-0309 (Internationally) or Online Chat and you will get a fast, friendly, knowledgeable person to assist you. Please be sure to mention code: SCS