How to Trade Triangles and the Thrust that Follows
Learn how to spot one of the favorite patterns among Elliott wave traders and position yourself for the explosive move they foretell.
- Format: On-Demand Course | 2 hours
- Instructor: Wayne Gorman
- Level: Intermediate
Learn to analyze and trade one of Elliott's most powerful patterns
Senior Tutorial Instructor Wayne Gorman takes you on a chart-by-chart walk through detailed examples and teaches you how to spot and analyze a triangle pattern as it develops in real time. Watch as he shows you how to trade within it and how to position yourself for the thrust that follows this powerful Elliott wave pattern. You'll also learn how to incorporate many of Elliott's rules and guidelines such as alternation, channeling and post-triangle thrust measurement.
Here's what you'll learn:
- When and where triangles are most likely to appear
- How to spot triangle patterns as they develop in real time
- What news events may occur at certain points in the triangle
- How to assess the risk v. reward of potential triangle trades
- How to make high confidence trades within and following triangles
- How much time the triangle should consume
- How to identify specific entry points based on the unique structure and characteristics of triangles
- How to set and manage stops as your triangle trade develops
- How to calculate exit points and project moves within/following triangles
Meet Your Instructor
Wayne Gorman Trading Instructor
Wayne Gorman, CEWA-M, is a 40-year veteran risk manager and trader. He started out at Citibank, where he managed trading positions in money markets and derivatives. He traded full-time with his own capital for almost five years before. In 2013, Wayne co-authored the Amazon best-selling book Visual Guide to Elliott Wave Trading, published by Bloomberg Press. Wayne is also the author of multiple EWI trading tutorials.
Start Your Course Now:
Contact EWI Customer Care at 800-336-1618 or 770-536-0309 (Internationally) or Online Chat and you will get a fast, friendly, knowledgeable person to assist you. Please be sure to mention code: SCS