How To Use the Wave Principle to Boost Your Forex Trading
Learn how to formulate and execute your own forex trading strategy using Elliott wave analysis and supporting technical tools.
- Format: On-Demand Course - 1 hour 30 minutes | eBook - 32 pages
- Instructor: Jim Martens
- Level: Beginner
Improve your forex success with a time-tested methodology
Elliott wave analysis helps traders accomplish three crucial objectives: Identify the trend, stay with the trend, and know when the trend is over.
This course teaches you how to accomplish these objectives. Your instructor is one of the best in the world – Jim Martens, EWI's Senior Currency Strategist. Jim has been applying Elliott to the markets, publicly, as an EWI analyst for over two decades.
In this online course, Jim shares with you valuable, practical techniques to help you formulate and execute your own forex trading strategy.
Here's what you'll learn:
- How to identify wave patterns in real-time
- How to deal with complex Elliott wave corrections
- How to combine other market indicators with your wave analysis
- How to spot trade set-ups and plan your entry, particularly in currencies
- How to set protective stops and manage risk
- How to set price targets using Elliott and Fibonacci relationships
- What to expect when a wave pattern ends
- How remain focused despite the news
- The importance of the larger perspective in forex trading
Bonus: Order now and get Basics of the Wave Principle FREE ($79 value)This 90-minute online video covers all the basics of the Elliott Wave Principle -- from its rules and guidelines, to wave personalities, to wave structures, to Fibonacci relationships. By the time you're done, you'll know how to spot the basic formations in price data and what to expect next.
Meet Your Instructor
Jim Martens Senior Currency Strategist
Jim Martens is EWI's Senior Currency Strategist and editor of trader-focused Currency Pro Service. He began his financial markets career in the mid-1980s in New York. Jim is an experienced instructor who presents Elliott waves as a forex-trading method at seminars and tutorials around the world.
Contact EWI Customer Care at 800-336-1618 or 770-536-0309 (Internationally) or Online Chat and you will get a fast, friendly, knowledgeable person to assist you. Please be sure to mention code: SCS