5 Options Strategies Every Elliott Wave Trader Should Know
Learn how to combine the Wave Principle and a few specific options trading strategies so that you can turn challenging market situations into welcome opportunities.
- Format: On-Demand Course | 2 hours 12 minutes
- Instructor: Wayne Gorman
- Level: Intermediate
Learn to use options strategies that minimize risk and maximize potential reward
Wayne Gorman distills his months of intensive research and years of Elliott wave options trading experience into two hours you don't want to miss. Gorman teaches you how to use options to minimize your risk and maximize your potential reward when you encounter the following market situations:
- Corrections that move violently up and down
- Trending markets that suddenly end with a major reversal
- Sideways markets like triangles that use up a lot of time
- Countertrend moves that quickly morph back into the main trend
- Trending markets with multiple "shakeout" moves
Here's what you'll learn:
- The optimal options strategy to use and why
- Which wave position best fits the strategy
- Which options strategies work best, for either a larger or smaller time frame
- How to apply Elliott's rules and guidelines, including Fibonacci ratios
- How to anticipate the above mentioned market situations and the wave patterns that follow
- Where to set entry, target and exit levels
- How to set up your strategy for the optimum risk/reward ratio
- How to fine tune strike prices and expiration dates
- Which waves should precede your entry point and why
- When to exit your entire position versus just one side of it
Bonus: Order now and get Basics of the Wave Principle FREE ($79 value)This 90-minute online video covers all the basics of the Elliott Wave Principle -- from its rules and guidelines, to wave personalities, to wave structures, to Fibonacci relationships. By the time you're done, you'll know how to spot the basic formations in price data and what to expect next.
Meet Your Instructor
Wayne Gorman Former Senior Trading Instructor
Wayne Gorman, CEWA-M, is a 40-year veteran risk manager and trader. He started out at Citibank, where he managed trading positions in money markets and derivatives. He traded full-time with his own capital for almost five years before. In 2013, Wayne co-authored the Amazon best-selling book Visual Guide to Elliott Wave Trading, published by Bloomberg Press. Wayne is also the author of multiple EWI trading tutorials.
Start Your Course Now:
Get all 4 on-demand courses in the 'How to Use the Elliott Wave Principle to Improve Your Options Trading Strategies' series, presented by Wayne Gorman, for just $237 (a savings of 25% off the regular price of $316).
This series covers Vertical Spreads, Range Bound Strategies, Volatility Strategies plus the 5 Options Strategies Every Elliott Wave Trader Should Know.
Contact EWI Customer Care at 800-336-1618 or 770-536-0309 (Internationally) or Online Chat and you will get a fast, friendly, knowledgeable person to assist you. Please be sure to mention code: SCS