Visual Guide to Elliott Wave Trading
Using more than 200 charts and 20 market examples, coauthors Jeffrey Kennedy and Wayne Gorman equip you with what you need to use the Wave Principle to spot market turning points and high-confidence trade setups in your own trading.
- Format: Book | 252 pages
- By: Jeffrey Kennedy and Wayne Gorman
Or, get this book for free when you subscribe to Trader’s Classroom. Learn more
Capitalize on low-risk, high-reward trading opportunities in any market
There is no such thing as a black box trading system or a quick-fix to what ails your trading. Yet, if you invest the time and effort to improve your trading method with the Elliott Wave Principle, The Visual Guide to Elliott Wave Trading will be the most rewarding text in your library.
The book’s nine chapters deliver key points and sage trading tips from coauthors Jeffrey Kennedy and Wayne Gorman that, for any trader, will jump off the page. Regardless of whether you’re conservative or aggressive, their charts and techniques will help you capitalize on low-risk, high-reward trading opportunities in any market — opportunities other traders are not equipped to recognize.
When it comes to the published body of work on the Wave Principle, no one is as demanding as EWI President Robert Prechter. His stamp of approval is the best reason we can offer for why this book should be at the top of your financial required reading list.
In many ways this volume picks up where Frost and Prechter’s classic Elliott Wave Principle leaves off. If you use technical analysis in your trading, your library is simply not complete without this book.
Jeffrey Kennedy, MSTA, CFTe, CMT, CEWA-M, draws on more than 30 years of experience as an analyst, teacher and trader. He was an adjunct instructor for five years in the Quantitative and Computational Finance program at the Georgia Institute of Technology, where he taught technical analysis. He also co-authored the 2013 book Visual Guide to Elliott Wave Trading. Jeffrey provided video forecasts and analysis for EWI’s Commodity Junctures Service on a Daily and Monthly basis. He produced video lessons for EWI’s popular Trader’s Classroom, an educational service that shows subscribers how to trade with wave analysis and supporting technical methods.
Wayne Gorman, CEWA-M, is a 40-year veteran risk manager and trader. He started out at Citibank, where he managed trading positions in money markets and derivatives. He traded full-time with his own capital for almost five years before. In 2013, Wayne co-authored the Amazon best-selling book Visual Guide to Elliott Wave Trading, published by Bloomberg Press. Wayne is also the author of multiple EWI trading tutorials.
Visual Guide to Elliott Wave Trading equips you to:
- Identify trends other traders are not equipped to see.
- Spot countertrend price action within larger trends.
- Determine where trends are mature so you know when to take your gains.
- Spot high-confidence price targets so you know your probable entry and exit levels before you enter your trades.
- Recognize your risk vs. reward. (You’ll learn how to know in advance the levels where your analysis could be proven wrong vs. how far prices may go if you are right.)
- Measure the strength of trends so you know how far they are likely to run and so you can adjust your targets.
- Forecast probable turning points so you can avoid getting caught on the wrong side of a new trend.
- Use supporting technical indicators and disciplines that complement Elliott waves.
Place Your Order Now:
Book: 252 pages
Order by Phone
Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm Et
Contact us at 800-336-1618 or 770-536-0309 (Internationally) and you will get a fast, friendly, knowledgeable person to assist you.