How You Can Identify Turning Points Using Fibonacci
Learn how to formulate and execute your own trading strategy by combining Fibonacci relationships with wave analysis.
- Format: On-Demand Course - 4 hours 16 minutes
- Instructor: Wayne Gorman
- Level: Intermediate
Add confidence to your trading plan with Fibonacci relationships and ratios
In this intensive course, Senior Tutorial Instructor Wayne Gorman teaches you how to apply Fibonacci relationships to your own trading. Wayne walks you through a host of charts and real-world exercises to show you exactly how to apply Fibonacci relationships alongside the Wave Principle and as a stand-alone technical tool.
Here's what you'll learn:
- How the Golden Ratio can help you see trading opportunities
- What the most important Fibonacci relationships are
- How Fibonacci ratios and numbers relate to the overall wave structure
- How Fibonacci relationships can help add confidence to your wave count
- How to project valuable time and price targets using Fibonacci dividers
- How to use Fibonacci time periods to anticipate trend reversals
- Which Fibonacci price retracements to expect in corrective waves
- How to establish Fibonacci clusters and leverage them in your trading decisions
- How to formulate your own low-risk entry strategy
- How to project moves so you can evaluate risk-reward and exit strategies
- Techniques to help you set and properly manage risk-limiting stops
- How to put it all together and generate your own high-confidence trading strategy
Bonus: New to Elliott wave? Order now and get The Elliott Wave Crash Course FREE ($79 value)
This 3-video series gives you all the basics of the Elliott Wave Principle and shows you how to use it in your own trading and investing decisions. It helps bring everything together for you so you can see what’s really going on in the markets.
Meet Your Instructor
Wayne Gorman Former Senior Trading Instructor
Wayne Gorman, CEWA-M, is a 40-year veteran risk manager and trader. He started out at Citibank, where he managed trading positions in money markets and derivatives. He traded full-time with his own capital for almost five years before. In 2013, Wayne co-authored the Amazon best-selling book Visual Guide to Elliott Wave Trading, published by Bloomberg Press. Wayne is also the author of multiple EWI trading tutorials.