How to Catch and Ride Extended Waves
On-Demand Course | 1 hour 20 minutes | Level: Intermediate
Learn how to anticipate wave extensions in real time, how to assess risk vs. reward, and how to set entry, stop, target and exit levels.
Learn to put extended waves to work for you
In this course, learn how to spot and trade extended wave opportunities from one of EWI’s best trading instructors, Wayne Gorman. Wayne teaches you exactly what to look for and how to act so that you can capitalize on wave extensions in real time.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The key characteristics of extensions
- Which waves extend
- The timing differences of extensions among different markets
- How to anticipate extensions in real time
- How to assess risk versus reward
- How to establish entry, stop, target and exit levels
- How to use Fibonacci mathematics to estimate the length of extensions
- How to use extensions to estimate the length of other waves in the pattern
- How to anticipate extensions within extensions
- What to expect after an extension is complete
Bonus: Order now and get Basics of the Wave Principle FREE ($79 value)
This 90-minute online video covers all the basics of the Elliott Wave Principle — from its rules and guidelines, to wave personalities, to wave structures, to Fibonacci relationships. By the time you’re done, you’ll know how to spot the basic formations in price data and what to expect next.
Meet Your Instructor:
Wayne Gorman, CEWA-M, is a 40-year veteran risk manager and trader. He started out at Citibank, where he managed trading positions in money markets and derivatives. He traded full-time with his own capital for almost five years before. In 2013, Wayne co-authored the Amazon best-selling book Visual Guide to Elliott Wave Trading, published by Bloomberg Press. Wayne is also the author of multiple EWI trading tutorials.