Trading the Elliott Waves
Winning Strategies for Timing Entry & Exit Moves
In this groundbreaking workshop, Robert Prechter gives you unparalleled insight into the power of Elliott waves and shows you how to precisely time your market moves. Watch 2 hours of thought-provoking techniques and accurate strategies that teach you how to harness predictable signals in the marketplace.
- Format: Streaming | 2 hours
- Presented By: Robert Prechter
Put the power of the Wave Principle to work for you
As Robert Prechter explains in this presentation, the Wave Principle is not perfect but "it helps you avoid major investment disasters," and it alerts you to major opportunities in the financial markets and beyond. Over the course of two hours, Bob teaches you most of what he knows about the Elliott Wave Principle – and does it without a single dull moment. You'll learn his favorite Elliott wave trading strategies and more importantly, how to apply them to your own investing.
The scope of the Elliott Wave Principle is immense. Ultimately, it forecasts people's behavior, and you may be surprised to see Bob's examples of successful forecasts for Wall Street's mergers and acquisitions activities; brokerage firm business; the number of bank loans; public transit ridership numbers – and even wars and peaceful times.
Here's what you'll learn:
- The Elliott wave patterns and the importance of form
- How to select only the highest confidence opportunities
- How to anticipate market turns
- Market "make or break" points
- How to use market psychology to keep you on the right side of the market
- Which contrarian signals you need to watch out for at market tops and bottoms
- How to apply simple Fibonacci proportions – to real-time stock market charts – to establish both price and time targets
Meet Your Presenter
Robert Prechter began his professional career in 1975 as a Technical Market Specialist with the Merrill Lynch Market Analysis Department in New York. He has been publishing The Elliott Wave Theorist since 1979 and is the president of Elliott Wave International. He is also founder of the Socionomics Institute, which studies social mood and its impact on social action, including the stock market and the economy.
Place Your Order Now:
Contact EWI Customer Care at 800-336-1618 or 770-536-0309 (Internationally) or Online Chat and you will get a fast, friendly, knowledgeable person to assist you. Please be sure to mention code: SCS