The Classic Elliott Wave Educational Series
10 Volumes + 4 Supplementary Lessons
The classic 10-volume Elliott Wave Educational Series introduces you to the Wave Principle and teaches you how to apply it to your investment style.
- Format: DVD or Streaming | 16 hours
- Instructor: Robert Prechter, Dave Allman & Wayne Gorman
- Level: Beginner
"The finest Elliott wave material ever produced"
More than 25 years ago, Robert Prechter brought together the world's brightest Elliott wave practitioners and instructors to prepare EWI's acclaimed 10-volume Elliott Wave Educational Series. By the time they finished, the team had invested more than 1,500 painstaking production hours to ensure the quality and clarity of each lesson.
The series has been hailed as "the finest Elliott wave material ever produced," and it remains the most comprehensive Elliott wave education available on video. Though this classic education series has evolved over the years, it remains the ultimate Wave Principle reference tool.
Here's what's covered:
Vol. 1 – Introduction to the Elliott Wave Principle
A clear, step-by-step explanation of how the psychological forces within markets construct the basic Elliott wave patterns. (140 min.)
Vol. 2 – Counting Waves Correctly.
How to apply the basics of the Wave Principle to any market from stocks to cocoa. (42 min.)
Vol. 3 – Characteristics of Impulse Waves
How to identify five-wave structures at all degrees of trend as they unfold in real time. (53 min.)
Vol. 4 – Characteristics of Corrective Waves
How to identify the two major families of corrections and when to expect explosive price action. (75 min.)
Vol. 5 – Rules, Guidelines, and Wave Personalities
How to use the “personalities” of each type of wave to make pattern recognition crystal clear. (79 min.)
Vol. 6 – Understanding the Fibonacci Ratio in Financial Markets
How to apply the Fibonacci sequence to your Elliott wave analysis. (71 min.)
Vol. 7 – Calculating Fibonacci Ratios with the Precision Ratio Compass
How to mark Fibonacci calculated Elliott wave targets on charts. (47 min.)
Vol. 8 – Real-time Investing
Learn how the Wave Principle signals you when risk is low and helps you place a loss at the most logical point. (90 min.)
Vol. 9 – Trading Options Successfully
How to use one tactic to master most of the variables at once, plus Robert Prechter’s three “MUSTS” for success. (71 min.)
Vol. 10 – Questions and Answers with Bob Prechter and Dave Allman
The most interesting questions and informative answers on a variety of topics. (85 min.)
Meet Your Presenters
Robert R. Prechter Founder and President, Elliott Wave International
Robert R. Prechter’s name is familiar to market observers the world over. Since founding EWI in 1979, Prechter has focused on applying and enhancing the Wave Principle, R.N. Elliott’s fractal model of financial pricing. Prechter shares his market insights in The Elliott Wave Theorist, one of the longest-running financial publications in existence today. Prechter has developed a theory of social causality called socionomics, whose main hypothesis is endogenously regulated waves of social mood prompt social actions. In other words, events don’t shape moods; moods shape events. Prechter has authored and edited several academic papers. He has written 18 books on finance and socionomics, including a New York Times bestseller.
Dave Allman graduated from the University of Maryland at the age of 19 with a degree in mathematics, became addicted to the markets and what makes them tick a few years later, and has worked closely with Bob Prechter since 1983. He has lectured around the globe on the application of the Wave Principle and investor psychology and has taught advanced classes on Elliott wave analysis to hundreds of investors. Today, Dave is active behind the scenes on a variety of projects at Elliott Wave International and the Socionomics Institute.
Wayne Gorman Former Senior Trading Instructor
Wayne Gorman, CEWA-M, is a 40-year veteran risk manager and trader. He started out at Citibank, where he managed trading positions in money markets and derivatives. He traded full-time with his own capital for almost five years before. In 2013, Wayne co-authored the Amazon best-selling book Visual Guide to Elliott Wave Trading, published by Bloomberg Press. Wayne is also the author of multiple EWI trading tutorials.
Time has not diminished its excellence
Though this classic education series has evolved over the years, time has not diminished its excellence. Yet it's only fair to say that the series was missing something: Namely, the past two decades of unprecedented market activity -- and the valuable lessons learned along the way.
And while this classic series includes the necessary lessons on real-time investing and practical application, we've added 4 LIVE online learning sessions with fresh examples on application from EWI's Senior Tutorial Instructor Wayne Gorman.
Here's what you get:
1) The classic 10-volume Elliott Wave Educational Series.
- You get everything from theory to practical application: From an introduction to the Wave Principle; to its rules, guidelines and personalities of each wave in the sequence; to supporting technical disciplines like Fibonacci analysis; to risk assessment and stop-loss placement – you get a master's-level education in Elliott waves, directly from the masters themselves.
- 250-page workbook with corresponding exercises (downloadable PDF). Because this course is self-directed, completing the workbook is entirely up to you. However, those who do complete it will have an edge over those who do not. After all, reinforcing what you learn in this series and committing it to memory – and in turn your practical application – is the ultimate goal.
2) A 4-lesson online streaming supplement with EWI's former Senior Instructor.
- A quick review of what you learned in the classic 10-volume set, plus fresh lessons on application from Wayne Gorman, the man who EWI's own veteran analysts go to when they have questions.
- Q&A forum: Submit your questions to EWI's experts and see their responses along with questions from your fellow "classmates" in the online Q&A forum.
- Presentation slides (downloadable PDF): Whether you scratch notes or test your wave labeling skills, these slides will provide you with a quick reference so you can rest assured that your comprehensive Elliott wave education will translate into real-world Elliott wave success.
3) An elite-level education in Elliott waves -- the fastest, self-directed path to winning with Elliott waves.
Once you master everything inside the 10-volume series, and watch Wayne Gorman's four supplemental lessons, you can consider yourself among the elite, most well-trained Elliott wave practitioners in the world.
As a result of completing this course, you will:
- Be able to analyze any market for its opportunities
- Act swiftly to jump on the most operative patterns
- Avoid lower-confidence patterns that trip up novices
- And manage your trades shrewdly so you minimize risk
If your goal is to improve your practical knowledge of the Wave Principle to improve your personal trading and investing, then this is THE ideal course to put your performance on par with the pros.
Choose Your Format:
Contact EWI Customer Care at 800-336-1618 or 770-536-0309 (Internationally) or Online Chat and you will get a fast, friendly, knowledgeable person to assist you. Please be sure to mention code: SCS