How to Use the Elliott Wave Principle to Improve Your Options Trading Strategies
Course 3: Volatility Strategies
Learn how to anticipate and take advantage of highly volatile market situations using Elliott wave analysis combined with long straddles, long strangles and other related options strategies.
- Format: On-Demand Course | 2 hours
- Instructor: Wayne Gorman
- Level: Intermediate
Build a strategy to capitalize on volatility
This exciting course is the third of a multi-part series of options trading courses that will teach you how you can use the Elliott Wave Principle to improve your options trading. (Note: Part One on Vertical Spreads and Part Two on Range Bound Strategies are not prerequisites for this course.)
Senior Tutorial Instructor Wayne Gorman walks you through key option strategies designed to help capitalize when markets are at their most volatile. You'll see exactly how the strategies work and learn how to apply them to your own trading. These strategies include:
- Long Straddle
- Long Strangle
Here's what you'll learn:
- Which waves provide the best opportunities for a successful trade
- Which time frames work best with each options trading strategy
- How to apply Elliott wave rules and guidelines, including Fibonacci ratios
- How to anticipate volatile market situations and the type of wave structure to expect
- Where and how to set entry, price target and exit levels
- How to better determine whether or not to hold the position until expiration
- How to achieve the optimum risk/reward ratio
- How to fine tune strike prices and expiration dates
- When to exit your entire position versus just one side of it
Bonus: Order now and get Basics of the Wave Principle FREE ($79 value)This 90-minute online video covers all the basics of the Elliott Wave Principle -- from its rules and guidelines, to wave personalities, to wave structures, to Fibonacci relationships. By the time you're done, you'll know how to spot the basic formations in price data and what to expect next.
Meet Your Instructor
Wayne Gorman Trading Instructor
Wayne Gorman, CEWA-M, is a 40-year veteran risk manager and trader. He started out at Citibank, where he managed trading positions in money markets and derivatives. He traded full-time with his own capital for almost five years before. In 2013, Wayne co-authored the Amazon best-selling book Visual Guide to Elliott Wave Trading, published by Bloomberg Press. Wayne is also the author of multiple EWI trading tutorials.
Start Your Course Now:
Get all 4 on-demand courses in the 'How to Use the Elliott Wave Principle to Improve Your Options Trading Strategies' series, presented by Wayne Gorman, for just $237 (a savings of 25% off the regular price of $316).
This series covers Vertical Spreads, Range Bound Strategies, Volatility Strategies plus the 5 Options Strategies Every Elliott Wave Trader Should Know.
Contact EWI Customer Care at 800-336-1618 or 770-536-0309 (Internationally) or Online Chat and you will get a fast, friendly, knowledgeable person to assist you. Please be sure to mention code: SCS