How to Use the Elliott Wave Principle to Improve Your Options Trading Strategies
Course 1: Vertical Spreads
Learn the vertical spread strategies designed to exploit sharp price movement and discover how you can combine the strategies with Elliott wave analysis.
- Format: On-Demand Course - 1 hour 48 minutes | eBook - 42 pages
- Instructor: Wayne Gorman
- Level: Intermediate
Learn how to capitalize on fast-moving price action
This long-awaited course is the first in a multi-part series of options trading courses that will teach you how you can use the Elliott Wave Principle to improve your options trading.
Senior Tutorial Instructor Wayne Gorman looks at vertical spread strategies that are designed to exploit a sharp price movement, including:
- Bull Call Spread
- Bear Put Spread
- Bear Call Ladder
- Bull Put Ladder
Here's what you'll learn:
- Which wave patterns provide the highest-confidence options trading opportunities - and which do not
- Which wave positions provide you with the optimal entry
- Which time frames work best with each options trading strategy
- How to apply Elliott wave rules and guidelines, including Fibonacci ratios
- What type of Elliott wave structure should precede your entry point and why
- Where and how to set entry, target and exit levels
- How to achieve the optimum risk/reward ratio
- When to hold a position until expiration
- How to manage uncapped risk
- How to fine tune strike prices and expiration dates
Bonus: Order now and get Basics of the Wave Principle FREE ($79 value)This 90-minute online video covers all the basics of the Elliott Wave Principle -- from its rules and guidelines, to wave personalities, to wave structures, to Fibonacci relationships. By the time you're done, you'll know how to spot the basic formations in price data and what to expect next.
Meet Your Instructor
Wayne Gorman Former Senior Trading Instructor
Wayne Gorman, CEWA-M, is a 40-year veteran risk manager and trader. He started out at Citibank, where he managed trading positions in money markets and derivatives. He traded full-time with his own capital for almost five years before. In 2013, Wayne co-authored the Amazon best-selling book Visual Guide to Elliott Wave Trading, published by Bloomberg Press. Wayne is also the author of multiple EWI trading tutorials.
Choose Your Format:
Contact EWI Customer Care at 800-336-1618 or 770-536-0309 (Internationally) or Online Chat and you will get a fast, friendly, knowledgeable person to assist you. Please be sure to mention code: SCS