Trader's Classroom Collection
Volumes 1 - 6
This comprehensive eBook series, representing more than 10 years' worth of Elliott wave trading lessons from a 20+ year trading veteran, covers virtually every real-life scenario you will come across as an active Elliott wave trader.
- Format: eBook | 6 volumes
- By: Jeffrey Kennedy
"The most practical, timeless and intensive educational series I have ever produced"
EWI's own Jeffrey Kennedy is one of the most prolific and sought-after trading instructors in the business. His Trader's Classroom Collection represents the best of more than 10 years' worth of Elliott wave trading lessons, which draw from his 20+ year career as a market analyst and an active trader. As Jeffrey put it, "the Trader's Classroom Collection is the most practical, timeless and intensive educational series I have ever produced. It's like my personal how-to manual for Elliott wave traders."
Jeffrey has focused this series on how to use the Wave Principle on its own, or with supporting disciplines like MACD, Fibonacci, bar patterns and more, to help you make smarter trading decisions – day in, day out, in any market.
Its breadth of insight is wide and offers you practical and easy-to-understand techniques that you can start applying to your trading right away.
Here's what you'll learn:
- How to make yourself a better trader
- Six ways the Wave Principle helps traders
- How the Wave Principle fits certain trading styles: Corrective patterns
- When does seven equal three?
- Origins and applications of the Fibonacci sequence
- How to identify and use support and resistance levels
- How historical extremes act like price boundaries
- How to interpret failed new highs and lows
- How "gaps" attract and then repel prices
- What it takes to be a consistently successful trader
- How the Wave Principle can improve your trading
- How to confirm that you have the right Elliott Wave count
- How to use the Wave Principle to set protective stops
- Why Elliott's guideline of alternation is indispensable
- How Diagonal Triangles can expand your trading opportunities
- How January price data determines support and resistance for the whole year
- How to integrate technical indicators into an Elliott Wave forecast
- How to use Bar Patterns to spot trade setups
- How to use price gaps as trade setups: The "Double Tap"
- How to help yourself trade better
- Using the Wave Principle to trade
- High-opportunity trade setups
- Fibonacci-related trading tip
- How to get the mindset of a trader
- Using Fibonacci to improve your trading
- Tricks of the trader
- How to make Bar Patterns work for you
- Applying the right tools to your markets
- When two is better than one
- Using Bar Patterns to spot trade setups
- How to become a better trader
- Identify opportunities using patterns
- The importance of volume
- Timing using trendlines
Meet Your Author
Jeffrey Kennedy Chief Commodity Analyst
Jeffrey Kennedy, MSTA, CFTe, CMT, CEWA-M, is Chief Commodity Analyst at Elliott Wave International (EWI), with 25-plus years of experience as an analyst, trader and teacher. He writes Commodity Junctures, EWI's premier commodity forecasting package that focuses on Elliott wave analysis of the commodity markets. He also produces Trader's Classroom, an educational service that shows how to spot trading opportunities with wave analysis and supporting technical methods. In 2014, he achieved the title of a Chartered Market Technician, certifying his proficiency in multiple technical analysis tools. Subscribers and students always tell us how committed he is to empowering them to achieve trading success.
Shave months – maybe even years – off of your learning curve
This comprehensive eBook series covers virtually every real-life scenario you will encounter as an active Elliott wave trader. It prepares you for the twists, turns and surprises the markets can throw your way.
If you're already a practicing Elliottician, the Trader's Classroom Collection eBook series will show you exciting new ways to use Elliott waves and other technical disciplines to identify and execute high-confidence trade setups. If you're new to technical analysis or Elliott waves, Kennedy will help you fine-tune the Wave Principle to work with your existing trading philosophy. Jeffrey imputes his priceless field-tested experience so you don't have to learn the hard way.
As a result, this series will shave months – maybe even years – off of your learning curve. Jeffrey has taught hundreds of traders how to improve their craft. He is one of the most prolific Elliott wave instructors active today. Why not learn from the best?
Get the Trader's Classroom Collection now. You won't find a more practical, in-depth and comprehensive guide to trading with Elliott waves anywhere.
Choose Your Volumes Now:
Save 15% and
Get the entire Trader's Classroom Collection
6 Volumes | 79 Lessons | 10 Years in the making
No thanks, I want to choose my volumes:
Contact EWI Customer Care at 800-336-1618 or 770-536-0309 (Internationally) or Online Chat and you will get a fast, friendly, knowledgeable person to assist you. Please be sure to mention code: SCS