The Essential Elliott Wave Collection
We assembled this three-book collection to give you a solid foundation in the rules, guidelines and subtleties of the Wave Principle. They are so important to your Elliott wave education that Robert Prechter calls them "The Essentials."
- Format: Book Collection
- By: Robert Prechter
Everything you need to understand the Elliott Wave Principle
Getting an education in the ways of the Wave Principle can feel like a challenge, but it doesn't have to. If you asked Robert Prechter for advice on learning the Wave Principle, he would tell you to find a mentor to show you the ropes. Why not let him and R.N. Elliott be your mentors? Through this three-volume collection, you'll learn the Wave Principle and see its practical application brought to life from its inception through Prechter's rediscovery. See work so inspiring that Bob Prechter devoted his entire career to it.
This collection includes:
- Prechter's Perspective ($27 Value)
- R.N. Elliott's Masterworks ($34 Value)
- Elliott Wave Principle: Key to Market Behavior ($29 Value)
- Beautiful Pictures ($39 Value)
- How to Forecast Gold and Silver Using the Wave Principle ($179 Value)
- R.N. Elliott's Market Letters ($89 Value)
- The Elliott Wave Writings of A.J. Frost and Richard Russell ($89 Value)
- Market Analysis for the New Millennium ($39 Value)
- The Wave Principle of Human Social Behavior and the New Science of Socionomics ($39 Value)
- Pioneering Studies in Socionomics ($39 Value)
- View From the Top of the Grand Supercycle ($29 Value)
- The Complete Elliott Wave Writings of A. Hamilton bolton ($89 Value)
- The Mania Chronicles: A Real-Time Account of the Great Financial Bubble (1995-2008) ($119 Value)
- Conquer the Crash, Third Edition ($29.95 Value)
This Wall Street bestseller is the most useful and comprehensive guide to understanding and applying the Wave Principle. A groundbreaking investment classic, Elliott Wave Principle is hailed by reviewers as the "definitive textbook on the Wave Principle."
- Format: Book | 258 pages
- By: Robert Prechter and A.J. Frost
Prechter's Perspective gives you more than an inside look at the man named "Guru of the Decade". With this book, you get to see and learn the many key lessons that helped shape Robert Prechter's multi-decade career.
- Format: Book | 238 pages
- By: Robert Prechter
- Edited By: Peter Kendall
This book compiles R.N. Elliott's original writings on the Wave Principle and presents it to you in a single, all-inclusive book. Devour the ground-breaking books and articles, long out of print, in which Elliott first described the Wave Principle to the world.
- Format: Book | 314 pages
- Edited By: Robert Prechter
Meet Your Author
Robert R. Prechter Founder and President, Elliott Wave International
Robert R. Prechter’s name is familiar to market observers the world over. Since founding EWI in 1979, Prechter has focused on applying and enhancing the Wave Principle, R.N. Elliott’s fractal model of financial pricing. Prechter shares his market insights in The Elliott Wave Theorist, one of the longest-running financial publications in existence today. Prechter has developed a theory of social causality called socionomics, whose main hypothesis is endogenously regulated waves of social mood prompt social actions. In other words, events don’t shape moods; moods shape events. Prechter has authored and edited several academic papers. He has written 18 books on finance and socionomics, including a New York Times bestseller.
Place Your Order Now:
Contact EWI Customer Care at 800-336-1618 or 770-536-0309 (Internationally) or Online Chat and you will get a fast, friendly, knowledgeable person to assist you. Please be sure to mention code: SCS