The 2013 Social Mood Conference
On-Demand Video Presentations
This video allows you to experience the entire 2013 Social Mood Conference from the comfort of your home or office. You get to see every engaging presentation. Watch at your own pace and convenience.
- Format: Streaming | 5 hours 25 minutes
- Presenters: Robert Prechter, Philip Maymin, Michelle Baddeley, Jon Clifton, Joe Daly, Tobias Preis, Mark Buchanan, Rishab Aiyer Ghosh, Kevin Armstrong, Murray Gunn, Marah Boyesen, Alan Hall
- Level: Intermediate
Experience what the audience saw and heard during the 2013 conference
On April 13, 2013, Robert Prechter and a notable group of academics, scientists and finance professionals gathered in Atlanta to share the latest findings in social mood research. Every bit as groundbreaking as the previous two Social Mood Conferences, the third annual event was a smashing success.
Experience what the packed-house audience saw and heard during the 2013 Social Mood Conference: the speakers; their charts and slides; plus the Q&A sessions between the speakers and audience. Enjoy it at your own pace, from the comfort and convenience of your home or office.
Here's a sampling of what's in store:
- Robert Prechter, author of the two-book set Socionomics and co-author of the groundbreaking paper, "Social Mood, Stock Market Performance and US Presidential Elections," one of the top ten most-downloaded papers on the site, SSRN.com.
- Tobias Preis, whose recent research has carried out large scale experiments on complex social and economic systems by examining the data generated through human interactions with technology.
- Understand the meaning behind this simple equation: Golf + Socionomics = Managing Billions of $.
- Discover how the beat variance of U.S. Billboard Top 100 songs relate to the S&P 500.
- Learn about the relationship between fear and financial herding from Cambridge University's Michelle Baddeley.
Order now and you'll also get instant access to the streaming version of this DVD, free:
Contact EWI Customer Care at 800-336-1618 or 770-536-0309 (Internationally) or Online Chat and you will get a fast, friendly, knowledgeable person to assist you. Please be sure to mention code: SCS