Japanese Candlesticks Made Simple and Effective
These two short video lessons (23 and 27 mins.) teach you -- in under an hour! -- how to use Japanese candlesticks as a simple, effective trading and risk-management tool.
- Format: On-Demand Course - 50 minutes
- Instructor: Jeffrey Kennedy
- Level: Intermediate
Take the "mystery" out of candles -- and put them to good use today
Here's what you'll learn:
Senior Instructor Jeffrey Kennedy simplifies candles down to just 7 chart patterns -- and shows you real-life, practical ways to apply them in your own trading, in any liquid market.
- Shrink 100s of candlestick chart patterns down to the most effective 7 patterns for Elliott wave traders
- Learn to use candles for "market context" -- in a single price bar!
- See how to spot bullish and bearish reversals in your own candlestick charts
- Learn how to use "upper shadows" and "lower shadows" as indicators of trend change
- Find out how to use candlesticks to confirm your Elliott wave forecasts
- Learn how to use candles to pinpoint your entry and place your protective stop
- And more!
In less than an hour, you'll go from "How do I?" to "I got it!" -- and learn how to apply 7 of the most practical candlestick price patterns to the markets you trade, today.
Meet Your Instructor
Jeffrey Kennedy Chief Commodity Analyst
Jeffrey Kennedy, MSTA, CFTe, CMT, CEWA-M, draws on more than 30 years of experience as an analyst, teacher and trader. He was an adjunct instructor for five years in the Quantitative and Computational Finance program at the Georgia Institute of Technology, where he taught technical analysis. He also co-authored the 2013 book Visual Guide to Elliott Wave Trading. Jeffrey provides video forecasts and analysis for EWI's Commodity Junctures Service on a Daily and Monthly basis. He also produces video lessons for EWI's popular Trader's Classroom, an educational service that shows subscribers how to trade with wave analysis and supporting technical methods, as well as the newly launched Crypto Trader's Classroom.