2023 SESSION STARTS SEPTEMBER 6!
Simple AND Advanced Strategies
To Help You Master Options Trading
Live Online Sessions | Practical Lessons | New StrategiesYes! I'm Ready to Register
Options trading became quite the rage among traders during the pandemic.
The problem? Most traders knew next to nothing about trading options and were eventually wiped out.
Thing is, there's so much more to options than just buying puts and selling calls. You need a firm foundation of knowledge and solid strategies to be successful trading options.
Enter Robert Kelley.
Robert is a veteran Elliott wave analyst that has applied the Wave Principle, technical tools and his own proprietary strategies to options since 1986. And believe it or not, he's still adding tools to his options trading arsenal every day. Now he wants to share his knowledge with you!
A history of success with Elliott waves helping options traders
Why the Wave Principle?
Wave patterns give you perspective. Impulse wave? One direction. Unhedged positions. Lots of delta. Corrective wave? Rangebound. Sell premium. Work the theta. Volatility? Hey, the Hulk understood gamma -- should you?
Many of the world's top options traders believe that because of this deep symbiosis, options and Elliott waves are made for each other.
Back in 1984, Elliott Wave International's founder and president Robert Prechter won the U.S. Trading Championship with a then-record 444% gain in a monitored trading account.
The vehicle Prechter chose to beat the market? Options.
Know where the market is headed -- and how it's likely to get there
Too often, options traders lack a solid way to forecast where the market is headed. Which makes it tough to bet with any kind of confidence or conviction.
That keeps you off-balance, raises your risk and lowers (or destroys!) a move's potential -- the opposite of what you want.
Because Elliott waves show you the market's most likely path, they help solve this problem.
Imagine knowing where the market is likely headed 5 days before expiration. Three days before. One day.
Imagine the edge that gives you.
That's what this live course is about: Training you to become that trader who applies Elliott waves to spot the market direction, picks the best options strategy -- and capitalizes on the opportunity with confidence.
In addition to using Elliott to trade options, you will learn some systematic techniques that take out any subjectivity to option trading. You'll learn what technical indicators to use, and the specific parameters to apply to your options trading for the best results.
"I am firmly convinced this is the most effective technical options course I have ever taken. Most important, I believe I will be able to improve my trading and therefore increase my financial success with each trade. You have given me a new level of technical knowledge, skills and confidence to apply those skills. Thank you." - Anthony O.
"Robert Kelley knows his options and openly shares his favorite strategies. He gave me a ton of new information and I will be referring to these video sessions many times in my future trading." - Jeannine W.
"Robert Kelley is very informative and a gifted speaker of his knowledge and personal development of options strategies. I have witnessed his Elliott wave intraday analysis for years and rely on his stability and perspective. This class is a giant step toward advancing my trading education and practical awareness." - Ted R.
"I loved the real-world input from Robert in his formulation of the self-created graphical interface.... obviously from a career market person who is neck deep in the fray all day long every day he is at work." - James B.
"Informative and inspiring. I can't wait to apply some techniques that we have seen. Thank you!" - Sylvie L.
This course might be your "big break"
Elliott waves and options are a great match, especially when you have a 35-year market veteran for a course instructor showing you the ropes.
You're in good hands with Robert Kelley, who got started with options back in 1986.
Robert's live, hands-on course flattens your learning curve.
So you can capitalize on today's big moves...
...instead of watching them pass you by.
Here's how your immersive learning experience is structured:
"Key Options Basics"
- Get an overview of options pricing and how to get started
- Look at key options statistics and how they can help you get the most out of each position
- Learn about rates of time decay, volatility skew, the most common options strategies, the most liquid options, and the importance of weekly options
- A look at spreads. Learn how they work and the advantages they offer: margin requirements, strike selection process
- How to use index options; weekly and daily options
- How to screen for and trade liquid options
- Best practices for options order entry
- How to use an Iron Condor strategy to trade in a sideways options market
- Learn advanced tactics using a simple approach
- See complete trading strategies for SPY and VXX options; includes the specific parameters, entry and exit rules
- How to incorporate a unique, high-confidence options strategy that helps produce winners and avoid losers
- Robert's own time-tested VXX strategies to help you take advantage of volatility pops
- SPYMaster put selling strategy
- SPY RSI selling techniques
ODTE S&P Strategies
- The unique opportunities that Zero Days to Expiration Options offer
- How to trade the S&P with 0DTE
Options Trading Tools
- Dynamic Trend
- Eliades Cycle Projection
- FSC Cycle Scanner
- EWI Flash Services
Covered Calls on Volatile Stocks
- Learn how to write covered calls on volatile stocks
Bear Market Strategies
- Learn how to trade options in a bear market
Options Trading Tips & Tricks
- Money management
- Brokers and software
- General tips
Advanced Strategies - Part 1
- Live overview of advanced options trading strategies
Advanced Strategies - Part 2
- Live overview of advanced options trading strategies
This online course is your COMPLETE options trading toolbox
After completing the course, you walk away with loads of practical options trading knowledge that Robert developed and fine-tuned through 35 years of real-time market experience.
At the end of the course, you'll be able to sail through each step of your decision-making process:
Step 1: Identify the Elliott wave pattern
Step 2: Apply key technical tools to improve your odds
Step 3: Pick the optimal options strategy
Step 4: Execute
Step by step, the modules show you strategies few options traders ever talk about.
All with a single goal:
Give you time-tested tools to help you become a better options trader, faster.
Log in to see if you qualify for a subscriber discount