Understanding the Federal Reserve System
A FREE eBook the Federal Reserve Bank Doesn't Want You to Read
In this revealing eBook, we'll teach you how the Federal Reserve controls the money supply, pin-point a few critical points in Federal Reserve history, and uncover several important myths and misconceptions, like who owns the Federal Reserve Bank.
- Format: Report
- Price: $29.00 FREE
Is the Federal Reserve Bank a danger to your money?
Since the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, the Federal Reserve Bank has claimed control over U.S. monetary policy. But as a private bank/quasi-government agency, what is the full extent of its powers? What role did it play in the recent financial meltdown? Is the Federal Reserve Bank a danger to your money?
This eye-opening report represents more than 10 years of research by financial analyst Robert Prechter. It goes beyond Federal Reserve history and its government mandate and digs into the Fed's real motivations for being the United States' "lender of last resort."
- Telling insights into past and present-day Federal Reserve history.
- How the Federal Reserve Bank manufactures money.
- How the Federal Reserve system encourages the growth of credit -- and why that's deflationary.
- What gives the Federal Reserve Bank the authority to bail out troubled institutions.
- The difference between creating money and facilitating credit in the U.S. Federal Reserve system.
- Whether the Federal Reserve Bank can manipulate the stock market or economy.
- How the Federal Reserve Bank is ignoring historical lessons about central banks.
- How the Federal Reserve Bank's actions, combined with public outrage, may ultimately lead to its demise.
- Plus much more about the Federal Reserve Bank, its secret activities and your money.
Get instant access to this free resource now:
Already a member of EWI?
If so, then you're all set. Thank you for being a member of our community! Here's how to access:
Don't have an EWI Login?
No worries! Simply join Club EWI, our free Elliott wave educational community, and gain access to this resource plus a full catalog of other valuable lessons. Plus, we'll keep you updated with new resources, exclusive invitations, and deals. Sign up now and get FREE access to:
Meet Your Author
Robert R. Prechter Founder and President, Elliott Wave International
Robert R. Prechter’s name is familiar to market observers the world over. Since founding EWI in 1979, Prechter has focused on applying and enhancing the Wave Principle, R.N. Elliott’s fractal model of financial pricing. Prechter shares his market insights in The Elliott Wave Theorist, one of the longest-running financial publications in existence today. Prechter has developed a theory of social causality called socionomics, whose main hypothesis is endogenously regulated waves of social mood prompt social actions. In other words, events don’t shape moods; moods shape events. Prechter has authored and edited several academic papers. He has written 18 books on finance and socionomics, including a New York Times bestseller.