Are the Markets Headed Below 2009 Levels?
Prechter answers on Fox Business News
How much ground can you cover in 6 1/2 minutes? An amazing amount, if you ask probing questions of a highly informed guest. Neil Cavuto did just that with Bob Prechter on Fox Business News. The two men are old acquaintances yet the words come fast -- they discuss stocks, oil, gold, sentiment, the Dollar, Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac, even the 2012 presidential election.
See below for a special offer to get 57% off 6 full months
of EWI's two flagship letters including The Elliott Wave Theorist.
Now that you've watched and listened, please accept our invitation to read our analysis and forecasts, risk free. Prechter's interview touches on the oil/stocks relationship, the third great period of overvaluation, extreme sentiment in stocks that's unsupported by momentum -- now discover the facts and evidence behind all these forecasts and more.
Keep reading to learn more about your special, limited-time offer to read Conquer the Crash (the book featured in the interview) plus a six-month subscription to Prechter's respected Elliott Wave Theorist, and the monthly Elliott Wave Financial Forecast.
57% Off 6 Full Months of EWI's
2 Flagship Letters
2 of Bob Prechter's Best-Selling
shipping applies to free books
Take this unique opportunity to try Elliott Wave International's 2 flagship monthly publications:
- Bob Prechter's Elliott Wave Theorist and ...
- Steve Hochberg's and Pete Kendall's Elliott Wave
Purchased separately, the Theorist and Financial Forecast are valued at $39. Bundled together in a monthly subscription, they sell for $29 a month.
Now, for the first time ever, you can lock in 6 full months of independent insights (including the 6 current Theorists and Financial Forecasts below plus 12 future issues) for just $99.
Deep discount? Yes. Plus, your first 30 days are entirely RISK-FREE.
BONUS: You also get instant online access to Bob Prechter's urgent January 10 Elliott Wave Theorist special bulletin.
Subscribe risk-free now, and you will get ALL of the latest Elliott Wave Theorists and Financial Forecasts delivered instantly to your desktop.
You get ALL the recent issues above (details about each below) for a deep discount! Plus your order is risk-free for 30 days!
Here's what you'll find in the latest issues – ALL are online for subscribers only right now!
NEW! March Financial Forecast | What's Inside?
- The money-saving insights that go along with a 100-year stock chart labeled "1929 is a Molehill Compared to this Mountain."
- The "Rally is Turning Even Biggest Bears Into Bulls," and "Doubt has been almost driven from Wall Street." Read between these media headlines inside.
- The famous analyst whose statement of the obvious is a rationale to forecast stocks to go as high as 20,000 over the next two years.
- The reliable historical reference point that shows a "bigger divergence" between two major stock markets as an indicator for the future of share prices.
- What corporate insiders and private trading venues called dark pools suggest about investor psychology right now.
- How much "buying capacity" is left for gold? Learn the exact price level that would "eliminate several options" and all but confirm the next major wave in gold.
- And much more, including Donald Trump's latest (unbeknownst to him) foray into socionomic forecasting, plus new academic research that reveals the role of non-rational endogenous causality behind catastrophic bubbles.
NEW! February Theorist | What's Inside?
- Time relationships stretching back to 1932
- R.N. Elliott's own long term timing forecast, published in 1941!
- The 7.25-year cycle in the DJIA
- Volume, TICKs, market breadth and key sentiment polls
February Financial Forecast | What's Inside?
- Two charts that reveal a likely motive for the Dow’s climb since October.
- A picture that shows the Dow is reaching “major resistance” at the top line of an 80-year-old trend channel.
- What kind of foul social mood Europe must be in when Greece's chief statistician, once credited with restoring “credibility and honesty” to Greek economic statistics, is now being prosecuted for “exaggerating Greece’s deficits,” a charge that could land him in jail for life.
- The mainstream financial media claims there are "persistent and elevated levels of gloom by retail investors." But the numbers don't lie; find out what the numbers really say inside.
- What it means for the broader market that social media companies, Warren Buffet and the Fed are once again viewed as the heroes of Wall Street.
- Why a growing number of economists and money managers, including speculator George Soros, the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank, "are starting to worry about the opposite of inflation: deflation."
- And much more, including 9 charts on 10 pages of new financial analysis.
January Theorist | What's Inside?
- A special section titled "Century-Long Trends Are Rolling Over."
- Slowing economic growth in the U.S. -- why it looks eerily similar to another period this century. Learn what the parallels are and why they're more important now than ever.
- How and why "everything really changed" when the era of big government began in 1913 -- including its lasting affect on foreign policy, the popularity of presidents and even the price of oil.
- How "financial engineers" -- namely bankers and congressmen -- pumped up the housing market and ultimately turned the American dream into a pipe dream in just 8 devastating steps.
- A socionomic perspective on government expansions and why they occurred when they did.
- A look back -- and ahead -- at the Theorist's 2010 Fibonacci time analysis that places significant importance on January 2012 (+/- 1 month). See two amazing charts that make one crystal-clear "then vs. now" picture.
- And much more, including a dozen compelling charts you won't find elsewhere, and Prechter's recommended reading list for 2012.
January Financial Forecast | What's Inside?
- Why the stock market's recent advance "rests on very shaky ground..."
- New evidence -- courtesy of a chart-supported analysis of the silver/gold ratio -- that suggests investors are shunning risk and looking for safety. Read and see for yourself how the trend is similar to the peaks of 1973 and 1937.
- A grim prognosis for hedge funds.
- Why the asset with the highest 2011 return is the one that most forecasters unanimously rejected at the beginning and end of 2011.
- Which investment market will experience its "sharpest … declines since 2008."
- Warren Buffet is breaking his own golden rules. Is the richest man in the world losing his superhero powers? Is his Berkshire stock signaling the beginning of a dramatic fall from grace? Find out inside.
- The U.S. dollar closed higher for the second year straight, despite the mainstream's insistence of its total destruction. Find out what's next for cash and your purchasing power in 2012.
- Learn how today's timing sequence compares to a 1920s scenario, "when deflation started overseas before lapping onto U.S. shores."
- Find out which rising global power is setting itself up for "one of the greatest government boondoggles of the post-mania era."
- And much more -- including a dead man's hand for Las Vegas and gambling in general, plus a brewing disaster for Starbucks.
December Theorist | What's Inside?
- The Elliott Wave Theorist's forecasts for 2011 have largely been fulfilled. The U.S. dollar is at an 11-month high. Stocks have registered virtually no net gain. Gold and silver are pluming their lowest levels since their peaks. And commodities are down more than 10%.
Recent issues of the Theorist have anticipated these trend changes and prepared readers for the coming months of market action. With our market bases already covered, and the holidays in full swing, what better time to step back and look at the market through the broader lens of socionomics – more specifically, through the Ol' Blue Eyes of a pop culture icon, Frank Sinatra.
For this month's Theorist, Editor Robert Prechter provides a one-page summary of his market outlook. He dedicates the rest of the issue to a brilliantly insightful special report by Socionomist Peter Kendall titled Sinatra Swings to the Rhythm of Social Mood.
Read these most recent issues when you bundle Bob Prechter's Elliott Wave Theorist with the Financial Forecast – it's risk-free for 30 days!
When you start a RISK-FREE subscription today, you get much more than the promised analysis; you also get instant complimentary access to a goldmine of trading and investing resources, including:
|| Free Books | Complimentary copies of Robert Prechter's New York Times bestseller, Conquer the Crash, 2nd Edition (480 pages), and Prechter and Frost's groundbreaking Wall Street classic, Elliott Wave Principle – Key to Market Behavior (244 pages). ($58 value) shipping applies.
||Exclusive Access | Subscribers get access to many exclusive reports, videos and services, such as the 90-minute Basics of the Wave Principle video, an extensive list of classic educational reports, the EWI message board (updated daily) and tons more – all at no additional cost.
Get instant access to everything on this page, risk-free, and continue your savings well into 2012!
Order by phone from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Eastern time Monday-Friday.
800.336.1618 (U.S. & Canada) | 770.536.0309 (Internationally)
Please mention code:
FFEWT99 - DC
we say risk free, we mean it! We're so confident that you'll absolutely
love this service that we'll let you try it for 30 days. If within 30
days you tell us you don't like it, you'll simply need to ship the book(s)
back to us, and we'll cheerfully credit your money to another subscription
or give it back minus shipping charges -- it's up to you.
|| RISK FREE for 30 days
since 1979, Bob Prechter’s straight-talking Elliott
Wave Theorist is the bedrock of EWI analysis. Delightfully
contrary, refreshingly logical and downright accessible,
the Theorist is a must-read for every independent
investor. You get thought-provoking analysis and forecasts
on the near-, intermediate- and long-term direction of
the financial markets, plus critical trends in investor
psychology and timely in-depth research. It amounts to
monthly wealth of insights you’re guaranteed not
to get from any other source. ($20/month value)
Elliott Wave Financial Forecast is a rational voice
in a volatile marketplace with an unrivaled record of
providing tomorrow’s news today. Each issue builds
on an invaluable catalog of market commentary, presenting
patterns and trends for the past, present and future
of U.S. stocks, gold, silver, bonds, U.S. dollar, real
estate and more. Each issue includes multiple charts
with specific forecasts and occasional special opportunities,
plus broader observations of social trends and investor
psychology. It will help you take control of your investments
and anticipate the larger trends that most investors
don’t recognize until it’s too late. ($19/month
R. Prechter, Jr., CMT, began his professional
career in 1975 as a Technical Market Specialist with
the Merrill Lynch Market Analysis Department in New York, where he first began publishing and distributing The Elliott Wave Theorist.
Hochberg is chief market analyst for Elliott
Wave International. He is also the co-editor of The
Elliott Wave Financial Forecast, a monthly financial
newsletter, as well as editor of The Short Term
Update, a three times a week online market forecasting
Kendall is co-editor of The Elliott Wave
Financial Forecast. Pete authored The Mania
Chronicles with Robert Prechter in 2009, contributes
to The Short Term Update, a thrice weekly supplement
to EWFF, and provides consulting services to EWI subscribers.