It is hard to describe Trader's Boot Camp because it is a holistic experience and cannot be easily converted to a set of bullet points. I don’t teach methods. I attempt to tie together complex principles and concepts that can create consistently profitable trading endeavors.
My experience is that most traders do not succeed because they self destruct first. Most traders are their own worst enemy.
There are a number of common denominators between highly successful traders. These commonalities are:
- Reasonable expectations and a proper understanding of speculative markets
- An exacting definition of what a trade is or is not
- A sophisticated understanding of risk and asymmetrical trading opportunities
- A perspective of trading based on random statistical probability theory
- A business-like process for undertaking market speculation
- Filters to understand and manage self-defeating emotions
- Mechanisms for appraising and adjusting one’s trading operations
The Traders Boot Camp unpacks these concepts, ties them together and starts you down the road of building a trading business based on the proper foundation.
I do get into how I use charts in my own market speculation and a discussion of current markets, but as a framework to demonstrate how my trading operations are based on the concepts and principles that really matter.