To Trade Diagonal Triangles - Superior Risk/Reward Setups - Parts
1 & 2
Save 20% Now
Instructor — Jeffrey Kennedy
Level — Intermediate
Running Time — Part 1: 1 hr.; Part 2: 1 hr., 15 min.
Price — $63.20 each - You save 20%
Description – These trading courses teach you the
basics of diagonal triangles, the rules and guidelines that govern
diagonal triangles and strategies for how to trade this exciting
Futures Junctures Service Editor Jeffrey Kennedy has long called
the diagonal triangle the “most dynamic” of all Elliott
It nearly always presents a clear-cut trade strategy, he says.
That's why he put together the most extensive two-part online
trading course ever made on How to Trade Diagonal Triangles.
Part One is rated beginner-intermediate. Jeffrey covers the basics
of diagonal triangles and presents a strong case for the importance
of this unique Elliott wave pattern as well as basic tips on how
to trade it.
Here's what you'll learn in Part 1:
- What a diagonal triangle is
- Why the diagonal triangle is the most dynamic wave pattern
- The key structure of a diagonal triangle
- How to identify a diagonal triangle in real-time
- Rules and guidelines that apply to diagonal triangles
- When a diagonal triangle is most likely to occur and when it
- How to set entry, target, stop and exit levels for diagonal
Part Two is rated intermediate. Jeffrey unveils the key
technical indicators that will help you identify a diagonal triangle.
Plus, Part Two provides an over-the-shoulder view as Jeffrey lays
out a step-by-step, real-time trade strategy from identifying a
diagonal triangle to setting entry and exit points.
Here's what you'll learn in Part 2:
- How technical indicators can help you identify a diagonal triangle
- Do diagonal triangles fail?
- Additional opportunities diagonal triangles offer
- How to set entry, target, stop and exit levels for a diagonal
triangle – intermediate and advanced guidelines
- Trading a diagonal triangle in real time
Jeffrey Kennedy's presentation skills go beyond simply relaying
information; wave enthusiasts worldwide continually tout him as
one of the best Elliott wave instructors around. Hands down, you
won't find a more intuitive, in-depth, up-to-date, online trading
course on How to Trade Diagonal Triangles
from any other source than Jeffrey Kennedy and no other company
than Elliott Wave International.
Part One now for $63.20
Part Two now for $63.20
Part One & Part Two now for only $126.40
To order access to your trading courses via phone, call EWI Customer
Service at 800-336-1618 (from within U.S.) or 770-536-0309 (from
outside U.S.). Please mention code: DC