Learn How Technical Indicators
Your Trading The Edge
Get Practical Tips from the Pros That
You Can Apply to Your Trading.
Click here to download your free report
There are hundreds of technical analysis methods -- so how do you know which to use?
In this free report, you will learn some of the most effective tools of the trade from analysts at Elliott Wave International, the world's largest technical analysis firm. Find out which technical indicators are best for analyzing chart patterns, which are best for anticipating price action, even which are best for spotting high-confidence trade setups -- plus how they all complement Elliott wave analysis.
- How to employ Fibonacci ratios to calculate possible turning points.
- How to interpret technical indicators such as Moving Average Convergence/Divergence -- MACD.
- How to exploit trendlines to uncover trading opportunities when stock charting.
- How investor sentiment can support and clarify your analysis.
- Technical patterns that can alert you to major moves, and how to know if it’s a legitimate pattern.
- How volume and the advance-decline line can help you interpret market action.
- How to recognize the position of each wave within the Elliott wave pattern and how to take advantage of technical indicators in each wave.
Simply create your free Club EWI profile to access your free Technical Analysis report now.
Club EWI is the world's largest Elliott wave community
with more than 325,000 members. Membership is 100% free
and includes free reports, tutorials, videos, special events,
promotional offers and access to the valuable EWI Q&A
Already a Club EWI Member? Log