Discover the Top 100 Safest U.S. Banks
Download Your FREE 10-Page Bank Safety Report
How well do you trust your bank with your capital?
If you hesitated even for one second, maybe it's for a good reason. Maybe it's for THREE good reasons:
- The mainstream pundits insist that the 2008 financial meltdown is a distant memory.
-- Then why did a July 8, 2014 Barron's article
warn that "bank profitability levels are at risk in
the years to come"?
- Officials say that iconic gold and black F.D.I.C. sticker on your banks' ATM guarantees the safety of your deposits.
-- Then why did a July 2014 show that the F.D.I.C.
Deposit Insurance Fund, which protects insured deposits
from loss when a bank fails, has a reserve ratio of
.8%? Meaning, the F.D.I.C. currently backs every $1
million dollar of deposits with only $8,000
- Logic insists that the $3 Trillion in government bailouts has decreased the vulnerability of U.S. banks.
-- Then why is the number of "problem" institutions
at 411 (as of March 2014) a historically HIGH figure?
For comparison, at the end of 2007, there were 76 banks
on the problem list.
In our newly updated, FREE report, EWI President Bob Prechter makes this very salient point: "For bankers to educate depositors about safety would be to disturb their main source of profits."
It's time to get educated by an objective source with
no ulterior interest. Don't put your money at risk. Create
your free profile to download your powerful free report:
Discover the Top 100 Safest U.S. Banks. Inside,
you will receive:
- The Top 100 Safest U.S. banks (two for each state) -- LATEST BANK RATINGS
- How you can choose a safe bank
- Five incredibly risky banking conditions
- How even the FDIC can't guarantee your money
- Tips on international safe banking
- Lending vs. banking (the critical difference)
- Why banks are reluctant to lend even after government bailouts
This free report is adapted from Robert Prechter's New
York Times bestseller Conquer the Crash and updated
with the latest data to help keep your money safe in 2014.
Please download your free report.
Club EWI is the world's largest Elliott wave community
with more than 325,000 members. Membership is 100% free
and includes free reports, tutorials, videos, special
events, and promotional offers.
Already a Club EWI Member? Log